We are open to visitors Tuesday to Sunday between 1pm and 3pm (closed on Monday)In addition to the regular opening hours listed below are some of the forthcoming special events to be held at HULA.
|Sunday 9th June||Purrrrrfect Open Day
What's happening on the day
|1pm - 4pm
|Sunday 14th July||Children's Open Day||1pm - 4pm
|Sunday 11th August||Summer Open Day||1pm - 4pm
|Sunday 8th September||Fete & Dog Show||12 noon - 4.30pm
|Sunday 13th October||St Francis Open Day
& Animal Blessing
|1pm - 4pm
|Sunday 10th November||HULA's Winter Warmer||1pm - 3.30pm
|Sunday 8th December||Christmas Get Together||1pm - 3.30pm
- Midsummer Madness, Bletchley - 23rd June
- Eco Festival, Gt Linford - 14th July
- MK Gay Pride, Campbell Park - 31st August
- Woodworks, Forest Centre, Marston Vale - 7th/8th September
- Chilterns Countryside Festival, Ashridge Country Park, Nr Tring- 15th September
HULA TAILSTo download the LATEST copy of our newsletter, please
click here Winter 2012
HULA can also be found on Facebook and Twitter - why not follow us to keep updated with all the current news and events. Just follow the links by clicking on the logos above.
Please come along and support HULA
We look forward to seeing you there!