LegaciesHULA Animal Rescue are a registered charity which receives no government funding so every penny we receive makes a difference to the animals we take in. A vital source of income to HULA is through legacies.
Do I really need a Will?Unless you have discovered the secret of perpetual life, the answer is certainly "YES”
What would happen if you were to die suddenly and unexpectedly without making a Will?
- DYING WITHOUT MAKING A WILL can cause unnecessary worry to those you leave behind, coupled with extra expense and often trouble and even family disputes!
- YOUR MONEY many end up with those you least wish to benefit
- YOUR ESTATE many suffer taxation which could have been avoided
- YOUR SPOUSE may be left in financial difficulty, unable to maintain the home
- YOUR CHILDREN may well suffer from inadequate provision
In making a Will:-
- YOU will control the situation after your death
- YOU will decide who benefits from your estate
- YOU will decide who will take charge of your affairs after death
'Making a Will really does bring you peace of mind in the knowledge that the right thing has been done for your family.'